Finding the right crypto wallet for your crypto undertakings isn’t an easy thing; you need to study all the aspects carefully to pick the right wallet matching your crypto needs. When you choose a wallet that is irrelevant to your needs, chances are you won’t get your desired outcomes. So, it’s highly advised that you always think twice and study your needs prior to starting your hunt for a crypto wallet. The following wallets are considered the best when it comes to safety and reliability. You can pick any of them, which best suits your requirements. Let’s have a look at them below:
Coinbase is largely known for offering a secure and safe crypto trading platform. What sets it apart from other players in the market is that Coinbase offers full insurance support for all the digital currencies stored on the server by investors. Users also have an option to link their bank account and start buying or selling using their wallet.
- Offers an intuitive and easy to understand user interface and supports the latest financial instruments for popular digital currencies.
- The security features are quite robust. Users can have more than one signature for enhanced security. Two factor authentication is another big plus of Coinbase.
- It’s backed by most reputed exchanges and has a huge number of investors.
Created by a private company Bitpay, Copay is reconized as the best Bitcoin wallet among the majority of crypto users all over the world. It employs simple processes to execute a transaction. However, it doesn’t support two factor authentication, which is considered its biggest drawback. But there’re other features that make it stand out:
- Supports bitcoin & bitcoin cash
- Improved security, as all the keys are stored locally
- Users can pay using their wallet on some reputed eCommerce stores and websites like Amazon.com.